Clɑn ThuG™

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Clɑn ThuG™

BOT DOFUS [DOWNLOAD]

Fly11
    Banido

Nº de mensagens Nº de mensagens : 23
    Inscrito dia Inscrito dia : 12/09/2013
    Idade Idade : 39
    Advertências Advertências : 0/3
    Banimentos Banimentos : 1/2

BOT DOFUS [DOWNLOAD] Empty BOT DOFUS [DOWNLOAD]

Mensagem por Fly11 Qua 20 Nov 2013 - 11:02

BOT DOFUS [DOWNLOAD]

Any Dofus player knows how valuable the harvesting of resources and crafting is when it comes to equipping yourself with the best gear. Get ready to rain in the kamas with this Dofus profession bot. A smart Dofus bot is what you need if you want to succeed and this is what we deliver to you for free. Supporting all major crafting & gathering professions, don’t miss your opportunity to grab this Dofus profession bot.

Supported Professions:

Gathering
        Alchemist
        Farmer
        Lumberjack
        Miner
        Fishman
        Hunter
        Crafting
        Baker
        Butcher
        Fishmonger
        Handyman
        Jeweller
        Shoemaker
        Tailor
        Carving
        Bow
        Staff
        Wand
        Smithing
        Axe
        Dagger
        Hammer
        Shovel
        Sword
        Shield

All of these professions have been fully tested and work efficiently and undetected. The Dofus profession bot has been built with advanced mouse movement and advanced algorithms. This has been done to ensure you never have to face the risk of being banned for botting. Any and all actions are automated, all you have to do is select what kind of botting you wish to do. Just make sure you have any required materials/tools and from there the Dofus profession bot does the work.

After 1 week of testing I amassed over 1,000,000 kamas by fishing & fishmongering. I spent absolutely 0 of my time achieving this massive fortune, this Dofus profession bot did all the hard work. Now that alpha testing is over, you now can too enjoy this amazing Dofus profession bot. It is available for a limited to the public for a beta testing period. All I ask that all issues you encounter are reported to us to help with future development.

Download: www.eprograms.eu/Dofus/
    Télécharger: www.eprograms.eu/Dofus/
    Descargar: www.eprograms.eu/Dofus/

Data/hora atual: Qui 28 Mar 2024 - 9:27